Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Buzz in Atlanta

Why Atlanta?!? Well, a couple of reasons...
#1)
I will be making an appearance at the Sam's Club in Alpharetta, Atlanta on Saturday April 5th from 10am-2pm. Come by and visit if you are in the area!

#2)
Our family (Designed To Sell) is expanding! Add Atlanta to the line-up! DTS is adding a new team in Atlanta and they are shaking things up! Instead of the usual, they will have a male designer (and a very hot and talented one at that!)named John Gidding and a funny and beautiful host named Rachel. I haven't met the rest of the gang, but from what I hear, they don't call it "Hot"lanta for nothin'! ;)John Gidding and I are friends from years ago. We started out on the same design show together on ABC Family called Knock First. I am so happy that we are a part of the same family once again. You will not be disappointed in this man's designer style.

So you gonna come and visit me this weekend in Atlanta or what!!??? :)

9 comments:

  1. I didn't realize who you were until I saw you on TV last week. Me and my friends got the opportunity to meet you and your crew at the Peppermill. I hope all is well. Will you be on the west coast again soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeee your designs, Taniya! Come to St. Louis! I always revel about you to my husband and how I'd love for you to come and fix our house. Ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your show, could you help me choose the right one, my carpet is dark green I have sofas color moss and lots of windows, I always been afraid of choosing the wrong color. I appreciated if you could help me, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taniya,

    Please blog more about latest design trends. I'm checking out the Marimekko fabrics you mentioned. Where are you next? Any new events coming up? I'm a "Designed to Sell" fan. Love your sunny personality. (and the crew you work with are all eye-candy!) You guys make me laugh. Keep more shows coming!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola!
    We loooove your designs but please come souther so we can meet you. We have a tiny house and a new baby and we are in desperate need of advice. I realize that I dream awake with the idea but I would love it if you could take a look at the layout and photos of our house and give us some advice. What do you think, could it be possible?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanya,
    I wish I could make it to atlanta. We love your shows on HGTV. Any chance you will be in Tucson,AZ. I did get a chance to meet Tyler when he visited our hospital UMC,Tucson,AZ for an extreme make over on one of our pediatric oncology unit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Taniya,
    I'm always thrilled to see your team in action on Design to sell what a fun group, Im pretty much a design to sell freak, you and Monica are my two favorites. Keep up the great work hope your havving a nice summer. Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Taniya,
    I love your designs and vibe on DTS. You are really a good counterpart to the honest but at times harsh feedback of the realtors. I am putting up a comment because I saw one of your recent shows and was inspired to do something with my old Sofa Covers. Can you advice on what is the best way to go about re-dyeing my boring beige sofa covers a nice bright color?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete