Sunday, February 17, 2008

Webisode

Some new info on what's happenin' lately!
I just finished shooting "webisodes" in Asheville, NC. What a beautiful place! The webisode will be up and running soon on HGTV.com (I will let you know for sure when I find out). They are short online videos on 'Designing for the Senses'. It has a bit of a YouTube feel to it. Very cool for those of you into video photography. It was interesting to shoot. I used a hand held cam for a lot of it! Each webisode gives pointers on designing for each specific sense (scent, touch, sound, etc). Very cool!

I will be in Baltimore, MD in April for the winning community organization that was picked for the "Change the World, Start at Home" event. I'm honored to be a part of such a great cause!

I will be speaking at a the Home Show in Bahamas on March 1-2
I will also be speaking at the Spring Show in Reno, NV on March 29-30

Hope to see you there!
Taniya

1 comment:

  1. Hey Taniya! If you haven't already thought about entering some of your webisodes into film fest/contests, I know that they're now allowing online content like webisodes and online films to be eligible for nomination in this years Primetime Emmy's. I think last year they were allowed for the DT Emmy's, so it's pretty cool they're actually considering online amateur/indie footage for nomination this year. If you're interested or want to read more, check out www.emmys.com . I'm workin with the Academy to help spread the message about the new nominations, so if you get to check it out let me know! And spread the love =)

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete